My first book is the #1 hot new release on Amazon!
I’d call this book as a women’s little handbook, it’s easy to read and may help any woman to remind that she’s worthy, she’s special, to stand tall and proud for who she is – I loved to read this words by one reader of the book.
I wrote this book with the intention to help you step out of self-doubting and feeling like an ugly duckling, and instead celebrate your specific brilliance, talents and self-expression.
I know how it is to live with low self-worth, self-hate, feeling invisible, feeling ugly and overall not good enough.
In the book, I share her know-how, tips, tools and stories that will help you boost your confidence and bust the beliefs that hold you back.
We don’t need scientific research, although much exists, to know that most women are tragically unhappy with their appearance.
We also know that looks are more important for a women’s advancement than a man’s and that age isn’t exactly a woman’s asset.
So women consume lots of resources attempting to fit the beauty standards of our society and inevitably face failure.
This erodes confidence, increases self-doubt and creates stress, shame, insecurity and depression.
But one thing is certain. When you feel good, you look good.
The book will show that self-care & grooming can be a remarkable confidence booster and that you don’t need lots of money, expensive clothes and skin products to feel great and look gorgeous no matter your age, size or income.
When you feel great about yourself, you look great and:
* You’ll shine in any setting
* You’ll enjoy every day of your life (well, most of them)
* You’ll automatically be a better mother, wife, lover, friend – a happy woman improves not only her own life but the lives of everyone around her
* You’ll be more courageous to stand up for what you believe and have a stronger belief in yourself which will make your desires come true
* Your health and wellbeing will improve
You can find the book on Amazon among other places.