My top favourite tools to improve my inner & outer beauty:
1. This Kansa Wand – your personal wellness partner!
is one super efficient tool to help to keep your skin radiant and beautiful, and it feels sooooo good.
2. Everything from Living Libation: their essential skincare, mixtures for healthy gums and goodnight sleep.
3. If you want to rock your Instagram account(s) Zero to Badass course Instagram for business: Zero to Badass
4. These feminine & stylish T-shirts to uplift your spirit and looks http://bit.ly/designTshirt
3. The Completion Process by Teal Swan – because according to Teal Swan everyone on earth, regardless of how good his or her childhood may have been, has experienced trauma to some degree; therefore, everyone experiences post-traumatic stress to some degree.
Many people, who are simply struggling to try to feel good in their lives, cannot look back at their lives and pinpoint an exact event that caused their current pain. It is hard for the average person to see that the root of the pain in their adult life is in fact past trauma.
The CompletionProcess however, allows you to see the root of your current pain and to resolve it. The Completion Process quite simply allows you to put yourself back together again – you may do it yourself with the help of the book or by working with completion process facilitator.
4. Shadows Before Dawn – a comprehensive self-love tool kit, this book by Teal Swan includes powerful exercises, insights, and perspective from a captivating new teacher in spirituality, and lets you pick and choose which techniques are right for you.